 Trains / 26818 (-5)
  Re: McCoy's 7893 Airlplane Train Conversion

(...) That is a phenomially great looking train! Now I have an excuse to buy the jets :) Nicely done! Dave K (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  McCoy's 7893 Airlplane Train Conversion

Has this posted to the trains group? Warren McCoy's conversion of several sets 7893 Airlplane into a train set? (URL) the lower gray nose be separated from the white top nose part? later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Railcar slash Woodlouse

(...) (URL) I'm not sure I understand exactly what you were referring to, but I think you're right. :) Updated instructions (after moderation) at (URL). The interior has been improved too, with a more luxurious tile floor which also should improve (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A story how a collector became a consumer again. was:old trainsets

(...) I think I should point out that despite Ben not actually collecting Lego, he did turn up to Legoworld in October of last year with probably the best MOC train layout on show. Jason R (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Railcar slash Woodlouse

(...) I'm so glad Niels reminded me of this. I saw it briefly while I was on holidays and was going to respond when I came back but forgot :( I really like the design of this railcar. It's got lots of neat SNOT in it but nothing excessive. I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact