 Trains / 26796
    Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Clark, now things become funny to me. You check my homepage for reference while I am causing a mess from wrong memories... ;-) I am sorry but I cannot check the 131 any longer: I gave up being an collector of LEGO trains 4 weeks after I (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets —John Neal
     (...) LOL! The only way that can possibly be funnier is the fact that you've posted this on Valentine's Day! Oh boy thanks for the laugh, Ben! JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Hi John, due to massive advertisements and lots of cermmercials it was simply impossible to forget about Valentine's Day and so my wife got the flowers she was expecting (although Valentine's Day belongs as much into Germany's calender as (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Differences between instructions and cover photo of old trainsets —Bryan Kinkel
   Ben, Are you no longer collecting all LEGO trains? Or just "classic" LEGO trains? Are you planning on purchasing the new radio control systems? Or have ended your purchase of LEGO train products? I see that you continue to update your BrickShelf (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

        A story how a collector became a consumer again. was:old trainsets —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote: Dear Bryan, thanks for your nice feedback on my own creations. I think I told the story - about the end of me being a collector - a few times, but I am not sure if I did so here at Lugnet. So here it is in its (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A story how a collector became a consumer again. was:old trainsets —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I think I should point out that despite Ben not actually collecting Lego, he did turn up to Legoworld in October of last year with probably the best MOC train layout on show. Jason R (18 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)