 Trains / 26718 (-10)
  MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

Sorry for the short notice. I've been asked by a local Science Fiction/gaming convention to organize a LEGO room for the con. Sort of a mini LEGO convention. The Convention is "Condor XIII" (URL) March 3rd-5th. Just over a month from now. There'll (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Upsidedown

I wanted to try something different, so I build a train upsidedown: (URL) Only the motor in the engine is upsideup, the body of the engine and the complete cars are upsidedown. Some more pictures can be seen at the bottom of the next folder: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NY Subway station: Welcome to Hell

Hi all, I was finally persuaded to build a station to go with my NY Subway train. (URL) I think it makes a nice contrast to my earlier (URL) Moscow Metro> station. Comments, questions and suggestions welcomed. Tim PS. This represents my first render (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Yet more pics of new trains

(...) (URL) i hadn't seen the the red hopper car or car before either, however the more and more i see of these trains the more i like them. lets just hope they don't screw it up with rediculus prices. ondrew (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006, FTX)

  Re: Yet more pics of new trains

(...) Take a look at the shot of the 7898 cargo train: (URL) There's what appears to be a red hopper car on the right side of the box and a flat bed behind the engine that weren't seen on the calender pics. The crane car is also picking up a red car (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006, FTX)

  Yet more pics of new trains

Box shots this time (URL) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

  Underground part 4: London Tube

My fourth city by underground, and the only one I've actually ridden on: the Tube. This MOC is my take on 1992 London Tube stock. To be prototypical these should really use the small train wheels so they sit much lower to the ground but once again I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?

(...) sizes of the monorail cars between the space and airport sets. I don't have an airport set, and have not tried to build the cars for it. Might just have to do that and see how the different couplers respond. Conrad (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Thanks! And thanks for helping me with protocol - I know nothing about this stuff. Time for me to get reading up on BrickWiki. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) And thank you for adding a link to it on your page. I've added a link back to the page to provide credit. Since BrickWiki is meant to be more of an encyclopeadia it is unusual to credit the information provider but since I nicked the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact