 Trains / 26705
  VT-642 sprinter

I've been toying with a design of Siemens VT-642 DMU in the San Diego Coaster color scheme. This train set is very similar to the Bombardier/Talent BR643 DMU (URL) that Jason Allemann did. In fact I'll be barrowing his shared motor bogie ideas. The (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: VT-642 sprinter

(...) I have a front end I'm happy with, and I tried out the POV stuff. Wow, I can't believe how painless this was to use. A big thank you to all of the CAD guys that made this possible. (2 URLs) The built version will have dark bley doors, I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)