 Trains / 26698
Re: CABR buildings and your opinions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:59:49 GMT

--SNIP--
Unfortunately minifigs aren’t my strong suit but I have Tim Courtney as my
neighbor so I should be pretty well set. The cars are what I’m really worried
about. I hate building in 6 wide. Then again I’m not fond of 4 wide cars either
so I’ll have to figure something out.

Ondrew

You could try five-wide cars. If you use the wider wheel plate (part 6157) and
regular small size wheels they come out at almost exactly five wide. I find that
odd number also let you easily do things like 'angle' the car in to a four-wide
cabin which can look pretty neat.

Tim