 Trains / 26692
  Re: CABR buildings and your opinions

(...) I too have been following your progress with interest. To my mind what you are attemting to do takes Lego scenery modelling to the next level, you seem to have recognised that the world isn't nice and square and is in fact full of odd angles (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: CABR buildings and your opinions

(...) I commented in another post about the hardscape but thank you for noticing. It has taken forever to get it where it is now. I’m about 14 months into the project. True! The super tanker river is planned for 2007, ok probably =). The truth of (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: CABR buildings and your opinions

--SNIP-- (...) You could try five-wide cars. If you use the wider wheel plate (part 6157) and regular small size wheels they come out at almost exactly five wide. I find that odd number also let you easily do things like 'angle' the car in to a (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)