 Trains / 26618 (-5)
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Sounds like a good fun contest idea. Maybe when the current town contest ends, and there are more "cities" (as discussed earlier) in photos online. We could do a new contest like this. I am thinking an added twist though: We choose from a list (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: NY Subway train

Hi Tim, Nice. I really like the rubber band chain as well. I was actually planning to build an LDRAW model of an NYC subway car this week, but at a vaguely Miniland scale (I've never been to a Legoland park, so I'm not entirely sure). I like the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Yep- I was behind the wheel. ...of the van, not the rolling meat. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(...) These AFX motors are HO scale. (URL) Scale slot cars are 1/64 scale electrically-powered cars. Speeds can reach up to 30 mph, which is over 1000 mph scale speed. With the lego body and running the stock 16volts the speed is significantly less (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) well ya actuly. i did like most people do when there bored i googled myself. I found out that not only was there a HARTIGAN'S Ice cream parlor but it was in northern illinois. about 3 weeks later i happened upon it on my way to a date so i (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact