 Trains / 26617
Re: NY Subway train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:29:52 GMT

Hi Tim,

Nice. I really like the rubber band chain as well. I was actually planning to build an LDRAW model of an NYC subway car this week, but at a vaguely Miniland scale (I’ve never been to a Legoland park, so I’m not entirely sure). I like the idea of doing a “subway trains of the world” series. The first thing that came to mind was Montreal’s subway with tires. http://www.schmiddy.org/photos/montreal/montreal9.JPG

And this amazingly rectangular, LEGO-ready Chilean train: http://www.drfphoto.com/images/db/chile_subway1.jpg

Congrats on the LDRAW.org scene of the month, by the way. I still haven’t had a chance to play with your .mpd of that scene--it would be fun if you made a series of subway station wallpapers to go with the various trains.

Adrian