 Trains / 26608 (-20)
  Re: Small town building reference

(...) I believe the Weiner mobile comment was actually an inside joke stemming back to a field trip to the Lego store while I was in Seattle. However since I’m horrible with names I could be wrong. Either way I got a chuckle out of it. ondrew (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Thanks, Ondrew! This should be a very useful resource. I often take pictures of buildings around town (Baltimore) for LEGO purposes, and your example has inspired me to post the ones I have and take some more. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Assuming you're serious: (2 URLs) Weinermobile Gallery> (after moderation) Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Nice. I love the tall 2nd floor windows in this shot: (URL) Jonathan (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Good reference, Ondrew. I took some pictures of downtown Kalamazoo, which would fit a similar purpose. They are here: (URL) -Jason (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Trains and BBB Wheels? (was: Re: Still more)

(...) No idea about the torque, but personally I doubt it could have been improoved (would empty the batteries too fast). The speed of the new trains is more or less the same as now: a Metroliner waggon at full speed of the IR train derailed. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) This is excellent! And just in time for your contest, too. Oh, and one more thing- can you get a picture of an Oscar Meyer Weinermobile? (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) Hey, this is a great idea! I think it would be great if people from different cities around the world were able to do something like this. Also, maybe Kevin could sidebar them on the town homepage. We could create an inspirational resource for (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote: Thanks for making that available. I have some proto info in this folder and its subfolders (URL) (there is no f=2 and f=1 is Kevin's own...) The "Chicago area buildings" are probably 1/2 Gaylord and Co... but (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(...) AAaaargh!! Let me be VERY clear on this - I *DID* like the car modification. Those were nice. It's just my typing/thinking that suck eggs. Seriously, that was a brain-fart, the cars look nice. (...) Not pointless - just less active ;-). -- (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Trains and BBB Wheels? (was: Re: Still more)

(...) I think the process you're describing is referred to as 'clutching'... ...at straws... ;-) Jason Railton (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) your welcome tim. it's nice to know that someone other than myself will get some good use out of them. ondrew (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(...) Yes I see your point, without seeing them in action the modification is kinda pointless. Sorry about the video format, I was in a habit of using mpeg compression for video (because my Brother is always on me about how great his Mac is), but (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(...) Sorry. A lot going on. I tried to look at it earlier, but none of the videos would work on my Mac, so... I didn't like the car modification. (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

I thought it was very cool. My son loves watching the movie over and over. - John "pe668" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:It9Mv6.20Jz@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AFX Lego Racing

(Bump) I thought this would have generated a lot more interest. The movie was kinda cool. It's not everyday you see a Lego race car, loose control at high speed, exit the race track and get hit head-on by the Hogwarts Express. So I'll bump this (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindstorm Crane

(...) There are a number of modes of operation triggered from the remote control. 1 - Select 1,2 or 3 and it picks up the crate from spot 1,2 or 3. Select 1,2 or 3 again at it puts it down at spot 1,2 or 3. It will not allow you to tripple stack or (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mindstorm Crane

(...) Very funky..... Is it a preprogrammed sequence or is it in some way intelligent about what it moves where. Do you mind if I copy a few ideas? :D Thank you for sharing. (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small town building reference

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Thanks for posting these Ondrew. It almost tempts me to try building some US style buildings. I find it really hard to find pictures of regular buildings online so I'm glad you've decided to add some. Tim (19 years ago, 18-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  BayLUG/BayLTC train shows: Sep 2005 San Jose GW&ATS and Dec-Jan Palo Alto museum show

I recently put up my pictures of BayLTC's latest shows on my Flickr and Brickshelf accounts, and posted about them on my blog. Great Western & Atlantic Train Show - San Jose, CA - September 24-25, 2005 (2 URLs) Blog entry> (URL) Flickr> (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact