 Trains / 26594
Re: AFX Lego Racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:33:02 GMT

I thought it was very cool. My son loves watching the movie over and over.

- John

"pe668" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:It9Mv6.20Jz@lugnet.com...
(Bump)

I thought this would have generated a lot more interest.

The movie was kinda cool. It's not everyday you see a Lego race car, loose
control at high speed, exit the race track and get hit head-on by the
Hogwarts
Express.

So I'll bump this thread, with the hope that some more people will then
spot it.