 Trains / 26394
  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) Hi John, I would definitely suggest starting off with 9V. One thing to note is that Lego trains are expensive. There isn't really any way of getting around that yet (see later comment). I would suggest starting off by buying the High Speed (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) Thank you for all the info Tim. Where could I find out more information about the new trains coming out later this year and when they may be able to come out? Are 9v trains usually 8 wide? Are the six wide trains not as good because the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) Best place is probably this current thread (URL) It was announced last year that the new trains will be battery powered and use some form of infra red control, however exactly how this will be implemented is still open to speculation (again (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) (URL) Ahem> It's all right; I had to correct (URL) Brad Justus> as well: Q19: We all know that Lego Direct has picked up the banner for trains and... A19: (Mr. Justus interrupts) We are not going to do 8-wide John. (Crowd Laughs) Q19b: What do (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)