 Trains / 26344
  Russian train photo - Lego style

Hi all, While searching my favourite Russian train site the other day I came across (URL) this beautiful photograph> of an ultra-modern Russian railbus connected to a much older EMU. I loved the juxtaposition of these two trains: new with old, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

(...) Very tasty, Tim. Some of my drool, however, may have been from the thought of silver macaronis and half-rounds... :-) Though I am well versed in American locos, I am virtually ignorant when it comes to foreign protos, and it is fun to see (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

(...) Oh dear. They're meant to be clear but don't let me stop you drooling over the concept ;) (...) Given my recent love of Russian/Soviet stock I've been exposed to a whole new world of locomotive design. The styling is typically quite different (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

(...) IIRC Tim (the other one) had shown me a page that he has bookmarked which confirms this fact. Maybe you should consider doing them 8-wide while keeping the scale 6 in order to authentically replicate their hugeness :-P Legoswami (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:Is8IG7.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) across (...) beautiful (...) EMU. I (...) design with (...) one of (...) Hmmm I didn't even know about the RA2 - there is a RA1, which is a single (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)