 Trains / 26345
Re: Russian train photo - Lego style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:04:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Please let me know what you think.

Very tasty, Tim. Some of my drool, however, may have been from the thought of silver macaronis and half-rounds... :-)

Though I am well versed in American locos, I am virtually ignorant when it comes to foreign protos, and it is fun to see people model obscure locos (to me) that I would never have seen otherwise.

JOHN