 Trains / 26329
  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Hi John, I hope you had a nice christmas time with some nice ABS presents aimed at you and Ross? I myself was lucky enough to get a 2000 brick bucket (free from gray bricks) and a Potter set. In fact I still have no fun with the colors from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) I cannot speak for anyone else, but I haven't been speculating about the demise of the 9v line because of what Jake said at BrickFest. I cannot pretend to remember exactly what he said, but it could probably be interpreted two ways. (1) The 9v (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Actually, there were only 3 LEGO boxes under the tree this year for Ross ((URL) 8652>, (URL), (URL) 8420>). I continue to receive my presents from Bricklink stores;-) (...) Fantastisch! As you probably know, all of the TCLTC's layout figs are (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)