 Trains / 26200
    Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —John Gerlach
   (...) Very nice! As a former LIC employee, I find it interesting that they let you use non-Lego (gasp!) wheels from BigBenBricks.com. I can't imagine the number of people that will ask "where can I buy this train?" Or, did you just sneak that past (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) Second the motion. Had a great time. (...) No sneaking, we asked TLG, I have been told it should not be a problem. Famous last words? I hope not. Now, if we get lots of people asking about the wheels, that's a great problem to have. Right, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama —Steven Barile
   Ha! You didn't see the way cool Mega Block -New Dark Gray- stone shaped bricks in the house foundation! ;) Not really... but I have long since believed that anything is fair game. I have seen prototypes of LEGO sets with painted and mutilated (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)