 Trains / 26180
  QR Citytrain

I'm not much of a train builder, but no Brisbane Lego fan is quite complete until they've at least had a stab at one of these, so here I go. (2 URLs) Thanks to the train boys of Jchat; without their constructive criticism I would have significantly (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: QR Citytrain

(...) wow. nice detailing and snot construction. very cool. it's too bad you don't build more trains, the community could learn alot from you. ondrew (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: QR Citytrain

(...) Veeeeeeery very nice. Had occasion to travel on one of these recently, and you've captured it beautifully. Nice work. Richard Still baldly going... (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: QR Citytrain

(...) Thanks! I guess I don't build trains much because I'm more used to building from my imagination... trying to copy something from real life is a whole different challenge. Michael (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: QR Citytrain

(...) Thanks Richard. I hope the one you travelled on wasn't too grubby :P Michael (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)