 Trains / 26071
  Red train front question

Can anyone shed some light on the red train front that came with 4563 Load & Haul Railroad and 4551 Crocodile engine? Peeron has two similar, but slightly different train fronts listed: Train front with what looks like a 4x3 opening (URL) front with (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red train front question

(...) The part was changed during production. There are two versions of the instructions, at least for the crocodile and I think for the 4563 as well. To the best of my knowledge this part was not used in any other sets, ever. Too bad, really, as it (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Red train front question

Thanks for the information, Larry. This is a neat and useful part. And pricey on BrickLink. And one can only wish LEGO made the part in Green or Brown... -- Bryan "Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontra...t.dot)com> wrote in message (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains)