 Trains / 26080
Re: Red train front question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:42:34 GMT

Thanks for the information, Larry. This is a neat and useful part. And
pricey on BrickLink.

And one can only wish LEGO made the part in Green or Brown...

-- Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> wrote in message
The part was changed during production. There are two versions of the
instructions, at least for the crocodile and I think for the 4563 as well. • To
the best of my knowledge this part was not used in any other sets, ever. • Too
bad, really, as it would have been a nice part in other colors (it's • large, but
it's not a POOP, as it would be difficult to make it out of other • parts)...

Hope that helps. There's probably a BrickWiki entry in there somewhere.