 Trains / 26053
Re: Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

Dave, it's fantastic... wow, nice job!!!
I'm very impressed... and slightly depressed (oh woe is me... I think I will
forget about TRYING to get the cable cars working, hum)

Giggle.

Janey "Red Brick"

Thanks for the very kind words, Janey!  I think next to your 'San Fransisco'
thing, it ain't gonna look like much, though...

A good friend did some 'video compression' and managed to get the video down to
2.3 meg!  Well, it's only half the video but you'll still get the idea--

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain/palisade_villa_001_small.wmv

Dave K