 Trains / 25955
    Re: Train Factory palette —David Graham
   (...) I haven't seen the 9v train motor included in the palette, I would think that this is an essential part of any train. Or even the new RC motor. Why is it that Lego can produce 3225, 4511, 4551 with a motor for just a little more than they are (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Train Factory palette —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wouldn't this palette be for those people that want to build MORE trains than what the sets with motors enable? I may not be average, far from it, but I have **plenty** of motors already, and hardly ANY tan 1x4x3 train windows. (== "none" ) So (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Train Factory palette —David Graham
   (...) A good point, what is the vision? I expected that if you buy the train kit you would be able to build a train, and not just have a collection of bits. If it contains 6 windows in 6 colours, that will not help anybody, you would want 36 windows (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)