 Trains / 25952
Re: London Underground 1995 Tube Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:20:02 GMT

Having travelled in that stock for a good few years (on the Northern
Line), that is most certainly a well recognisable rendering.

I wander if someone has built a suitable Lego tunnel for it. Of all
the northern Line stations, the one that has be the most cute (and
therefore worth modelling) would be East Finchley, but I would say
that, I lived there until July this year (out in Northolt now). I
wander if someone could actually do a mini-sculpture of The Archers on
the roof of it?

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots