 Trains / 2594
Re: Look at this orange car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:32:32 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

I got some parts from an auction today and inside a bag of Age 3-5 parts
(mostly
Animals on Parade type stuff, minus the awesome yellow fences) there were 2
orange boxy half-open things. Instant train car!

I added a snapshot to my trains page on http://www.inch.com/~olsone/trains.html

Or just http://www.inch.com/~olsone/trains/images/traincar1.jpg

I've never seen these parts anywhere before, but they match #3110 Four Animal
Friends ($7 S@H only.) More reason to notice the Scala lineup.

I don't know the jargon name for this type of open payload car yet. Can anybody
inform me?

That's a nice little gondola. It looks like those parts come from the
Scala set 3110 Four Animal Friends (which comes with one of them and
costs USD 7.00 from S@H). No if only there would be a matching wall
section so that one could make a longer car. It looks like the piece is
6x6x2 is that correct?

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com