 Trains / 25926
    Re: Train Factory palette —Christopher Masi
   (...) I have a feeling that asking for un-clicky-hinged versions of parts is like asking for old gray or a clasic smiley. Chris (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Factory palette —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) True, true, but I'm thinking I would almost rather not waste the slots in the palette with clicky hinged versions... they're that bad. I'd rather ask for what I actually want and be told no, then decide what to do. YMMV of course. (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Factory palette —Christopher Masi
   (...) We will have to be careful or will start another undying thread... and someone will decide that we need a lugnet.hinges news group :) Chris (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)