 Trains / 25923 (-5)
  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Great idea! When the Spiderman's Doc Ock's Hideout #4856 came out I thought how cool those sticker sheets were for the 1x4x5 windows. I thought wow, large mullioned windows made easy (sort of like the ones in Philadelphia's Independence Hall). (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Having that <-0-> logo in a bunch of colors/sizes/shapes would probobly be good... (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: SNIP (...) Some ideas for train greeblies (I'm sure I'm missing stuff here)... (12 URLs) And parts for attaching them, like these for just a small example, but there are obviously many more... (4 URLs) Thanks! (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spiderman's Train Rescue

(...) The body is 6-wide, which is compatible. The wheels are the tiny ones, but a newer design with lower friction than the previous ones, which means they will work on the 9V track if the vehicle is lightly laden and there are not many of them in (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Might work here, and perhaps color matching the brick color would work out better this way. And indeed, shouldn't cost too much... perhaps Jake could take this up with the design team? While on the subject... how about re-doing some of the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact