 Trains / 25855
Re: Train catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:24:15 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:
When attending train events, I often pick up the thick Lionel and MTW
catalogs to use for inspiration.

These catalogs mainly contain American engines and rolling stock. Which is
great. But...

What if I want to see European engines & stock? Who are the major
manufacturers?

Hornby and Lima are the big ones I've heard of.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk