 Trains / 2571
    Train Newbie Delurk —Erik Olson
   Hello. The time came and I have bought my ticket on the Trainhead Express. I have pushed aside all other projects to get my first Lego train restored! It's a 4.5V system that Chris Spencer once owned. A tired old 0-4-0 steam engine and some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Newbie Delurk —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) [snip] Hello Erik, I reccommend you to check out M. Bates Train Depot at (URL) his site you can download a very nice Track Desingner made by him. It's a great program for plannig the layout of your track. His other train stuff is also quite (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)