 Trains / 2572
Re: Train Newbie Delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:17:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Erik Olson writes:
Hello. The time came and I have bought my ticket on the Trainhead Express.
I have pushed aside all other projects to get my first Lego train restored!
It's a 4.5V system that Chris Spencer once owned. A tired old 0-4-0 steam
engine and some brick-shy rolling stock. But there is a lot of track for it to run >on, and my head is full of images.
[snip]

Hello Erik,

I reccommend you to check out M. Bates Train Depot at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/
From his site you can download a very nice Track Desingner made by him. It's a
great program for plannig the layout of your track. His other train stuff is
also quite worthwile.

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.