 Trains / 25693
  Re: EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company

(...) Welcome to trains, Beat! That's quite a nice F7, the colour scheme is nicely done. I like the bogies, and those windows look great for ladders. The only downside I can see is the coupler attached to the frame, which tends to cause problems (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company

Hi ROSCO (...) Thanks! (...) Well, the idea with the windows is what I am most proud of on my model. I had that idea about a year ago but haven't used it in a model since then. (...) I agree, you're right about problems when attaching the couplings (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)