 Trains / 25644
25643  |  25645
Subject:
Canadian Pacific
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:40:07 GMT

Hi

It is not often that I post here on .trains but I certainly lurk around! However, I would like to reveal my attempt at the Canadian Pacific Alco FA-1, ca. 1969. There is a lot of artistic licence involved in the build and I am sure it could be a little higher - if only I had the Santa Fe I could compare them! But it was fun and I now know that I really need more of the dark red bricks...especially if I am to build any carriages. I thought I could cheat a little and buy the Santa Fe carriages and “repaint” them with yellow and dark red bricks.

If anyone has any ideas for the carriages and the “undercarriage” of my existing locomotive I would like to hear your ideas.

Thanks

Chris

Here’s a link to the folder - post mod.