 Trains / 25591
  Wikipedia

It has been a while since I posted here (lurked a lot though). The strangest things keep getting me back to visit the boards. One of these things is Wikipedia. I was editing some Wikipedia pages and for the fun of it I looked up LEGO. I noticed that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wikipedia

(...) Hi Frank, Don't suppose you want to do the same for the (URL) BrickWiki article>? And please, check out (URL) BrickWiki> for any other additions you might like to make. Tim (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wikipedia

(...) I wasn't aware of Brickwiki. Given the fact that Wikipedia already had a few LEGO related pages, I felt that at least a theme page should also exist (personally I found that the "King Mathias" article in wikipedia is a bit too detailed for (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wikipedia

(...) I think generally that's the desired approach, yes. Where BrickWiki is light ((URL) History of LEGO> ) for example, BW has been crosslinking (or in rare cases copying and attributing although that's not the desired approach) to the relevant (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)