 Trains / 25539
    Re: ILTCO at National Train Show —Stefan Garcia
   A big thanks, I'm sure on everyone's part, to the people who help made this possible! That was easily the most fun I've ever had at a show, and an experience I won't forget. As a member of the community who's never been to Brickfest, it was also (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO at National Train Show —Ross Crawford
   (...) It certainly looks like fun! (...) Well according to the BS main page, "Multimedia files are now available between 8pm and 10am EDT", so BS may be the place to put them. Seems to work on my WMV files... ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO at National Train Show —Stefan Garcia
   I'll see about converting them to wmv, he deleted my folder with the movs in it. My idea of setting up an ftp server is dead, as I can't get Filezilla to even create a "listen socket", whatever that is. -Stefan- (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO at National Train Show —Stefan Garcia
   Yay! Converted and uploaded to Brickshelf. (URL) I am working on a big edited vid of nmra. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: ILTCO at National Train Show —Stefan Garcia
   Ok, I uploaded my vid to Bshelf. (URL) file is the one named "NMRA_WMV." Hope y'all like it. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)