 Trains / 25526
    Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA —Tim David
   Does anyone have any more info on the loco and train seen in the background of this shot? (URL) Tim (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA —William Toenjes
     (...) Tim, That was created by the GMLTC's Steve Demlow <demlow at visi dot com>. (URL) searched his page and couldn't find any pictures of it :( I did find some in a couple other galleries... (URL) the GMLTC's club website is down at the moment. (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA —Steve Demlow
   (...) didn't realize it was even there until today. The loco is indeed the well-known Furka Oberalp from the Swiss Glacier Express route. The cars are from another regional Swiss line, the Bruenig-Bahn (I think), that operates around the Brienzsee. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Furka Oberalp Loco at NMRA —Tim David
   (...) I have to say I was quite exited when I saw it, I thought I was the only Lego trains person interested in Swiss metre gauge stuff! The loco looks good and I would have recognised it (maybe a little slower) even without the big FO on the side. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)