 Trains / 25458 (-20)
  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

Dean Earley <dean@earlsoft.co.uk> wrote in news:IIHBxn.uvv@lugnet.com: (...) Check it now. ;) ((URL) until moderation kicks in.) Cheers! Koyan (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) Well, if Koyan weren't so modest I wouldn't have to! :-) But apparently he is, so I will continue to toot his horn periodically for those who might not have heard it;-) JOHN (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC New Uacs Silo Car

Hello Ludo, Hoe gaat het met je ? Nu ik schrijf in Engel :) In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote: [...] (...) file with several .ldr in it instead. Can you check please? I am interested to understand how you managed to render this cylindrical (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) (URL) I can't remember where I originally downloaded it from :( (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

"Didier Enjary" <d.enjary@wanadoo.fr> wrote in news:IIH65w.1t15@lugnet.com: (...) I'm working on that. ;) (...) The classic space gallery is one of the oldest though. I'm not entirely happy with the renderings anymore, so I'll be replacing them as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Coolest Brickshelf account

(...) Very good job koyan ! and thanks to John for highlighting the gallery. Well, too much space stuff and not enough train stuff :-) ...check the classic space gallery seems to be complete , that's just amazing. Renderings looks very good (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  MOC New Uacs Silo Car

Hi train freaks, I've just uploaded a rendering of a Uacs Silo Car. The car is build after information i found on the web site of the Swiss railroad, info at : (URL) some among us, i'll do have also some new 'Radar Disk 45729' in RED and wanted to (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) Kind of reminds me of a (URL) steam tram> Just need to add a chimney and make a coach for it to pull! Tim (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Trolly

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Hi Flip, I like the use of the 4x4 macaronis (or whatever they're called) to round out the front of the trolley. The colour scheme is quite nice too and I really like the way you've attached the handles to the door (may nick it (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainset Poll

I forgot to mention a couple of things when I announced the polls(1), but all the thumbnails take you to a bigger picture if you don't know the train in question and all the Suggested by... links take you to original suggesting post for more details (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

If you are an a newsagents soon, check out this month's Continental Modeller (July O6), it has an interesting Russian layout in it (built by a Brit living the US as far as I can gather!) Tim (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  E/SMUs (was Re: Trans-Siberian Railway)

(...) In the UK the classification is a bit difficult to describe. The best description is a 'unit train' i.e. one that runs as a fixed rake, with a driving cab at each end and its own motive power that cannot be used seperataly. Most passenger (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Nice Side Bar on .Train web page

(...) Well, thanks for the thanks, but also thanks for the content to put in the sidebar! Without you lot designing models then the sidebar would be empty! Tim (so other Tim, you are being useful!) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainset Poll

(...) I thoought the TGV would do well, it seems to have international appeal. As a matter of interest, do you think (URL) 7745> was based (loosely) on the TGV? Tim (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainset Poll

(...) Great to see the TGV doing so well! If only LEGO would pay attention. If they hurry up they can do it for the 25th year of the TGV being in service, being sep 27 1981 according to Wikipedia (a shame there are no pics of the old sud-est livery (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nice Side Bar on .Train web page

(...) I'd like to jump in on this thanking too. It is so much more fun coming to .trains with the sidebar. Tim (not the useful sidebar one) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

"Samarth Moray @gmail.com>" <legoswami<NOSPAMMINGME!> wrote in message news:IIEEou.1vyE@lugnet.com... (...) Ahh, but you do not {need} to use a cutting utensil to modify... Rob (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Actually you don't need to modify a fig to remove it's arm.... but that' a WHOLE other thing. Legoswami (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) I'd agree. I have a one-armed friend that could attest to that one. And no, he's not a modified minifig... Rob (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Yeah I think that's the right meaning. When in doubt, produce pics: (URL) not sure you would call this 'light' (wink) but it's what I was referring to, anyway.... Let it also be known that leaning out of a running train is one of the most (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact