 Trains / 25456
Re: MOC New Uacs Silo Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:32:52 GMT

Hello Ludo,

Hoe gaat het met je ? Nu ik schrijf in Engel :)

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
[...]
The .LDR file is also available at :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ludo-soete/Train-Cars/Freight-Cars/uacs.ldr
The rendering can you find here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ludo-soete/Train-Cars/Freight-Cars/uacs.jpg
[...]

I could not view the .ldr you downloaded on BS, it seems it should be a .mpd
file with several .ldr in it instead. Can you check please?

I am interested to understand how you managed to render this cylindrical
structure. Nice job by the way and good details.

Cheers,
Philippe "frogleap" Label, FreeLUG member.