 Trains / 25443
Re: Nice Side Bar on .Train web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
I was just noticing the side bar, and it being updated frequently and wanted to
say... Thanks guys for keeping the "neighborhood" looking nice and up to date!
SteveB

Thank Tim, he does all the work around .trains lately...

I'd like to jump in on this thanking too. It is so much more fun coming to
.trains with the sidebar.

Tim (not the useful sidebar one)