 Trains / 25433 (-10)
  New MOC: Trolly

Hello Everyone! Just another MOC but this is a first for me. Its an Trolly with a removeable top and a rounded skirt bottom. (URL) Trolly Front>> (URL) Trolly Side>> Visit (URL) for more pictures of the inside and out in my gallery. Hope you guys (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Anyone else going to BrickFest this year with a train in tow?

Hi All, I was wondering who was going to BrickFest this year and what you're bringing? And how about a list of MOCs you want others to bring so you can see them in person! Also, does anyone want to hear about a specific topic in a session; DCC, BBB (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Nice Side Bar on .Train web page

I was just noticing the side bar, and it being updated frequently and wanted to say... Thanks guys for keeping the "neighborhood" looking nice and up to date! SteveB (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Engine: if there is a window in front on the enterence, it is not for the public. Fronm the front enterence, there is only one turn - into the compartment. There are a closed door for the staff. Going into the compartment, from front, there is (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

--SNIP-- (...) Sonnich, Thanks for your comments, links and advice. I'll try to tak as many of these comments into account for version 3 of the train. Looking at the pictures I can see the small window but can't tell if it is always to the front of (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trans-Siberian Railway

(...) Very good MOCs. You have catche the rounded shape very well. I have some of them on one ofg my old pages: (2 URLs) Russian gallery: (2 URLs) It is an ER2 or ER9, most common types - there are EMUs, they run all over the former sovjet union as (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainset Poll

(...) Me too. (1) Although I think the 'financially viable' poll is a lot easier, I think that picking the most famous sets like the Scotsman, or the shinkasen(sp) would probably be best. (...) LMAO! Legoswami (1) ALTHOUGH I can't vote anyway.... (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainset Poll

(...) Hey, this isn't JLug! the problem was that I wanted it to be more than a just 'pick one' type poll, but the other options, such as rating each set, would be a mammoth task just to complete it. I suppose I could have done it as an order of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainset Poll

(...) Er, well, with the first poll, I have a problem. You said "don't pick them all" but I WOULD buy them all. Every one of those is a worthy enough suggestion that I'd buy it if it came out. So now what? (insert "this poll is flawed" snide remark (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Trainset Poll

Well after much messing around in the background (1)I have finally finished the poll entries. I have changed it from what I (URL) originally envisioned>. There are now two polls, each one contains all the entries, whether complete set or (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact