 Trains / 25395
  Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

? (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) (URL) required) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

Yep, it is indeed Steve B, along with a few fellow members of GPLR... (URL) Filz at left, Steve Barile in the middle, myself on the right, and Dave VinZant's arm popping the Santa Fe's lid. It's the lead image for the cover story... pretty good, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) That's so CUTE how the big boys let you play with the trains too, Binky... (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) Only rolling stock, not the engines. They keep slapping my hand if I get too close. (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

Ah ha! So that's what it takes to get Matt to post to .trains! Gosh Matt, long time no hear, I hope all is well with you and your family. Yes as others have already posted that is us. And yes there is a paragraph where Jake and I are indeed quoted. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)