 Trains / 25402
Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:40:19 GMT

Ah ha! So that's what it takes to get Matt to post to .trains! Gosh Matt, long
time no hear, I hope all is well with you and your family.

Yes as others have already posted that is us. And yes there is a paragraph where
Jake and I are indeed quoted. It is somewhat mis-leading but gets the general
point of the article across.

And as for the GPLR guys photo and the quotes I think I can speak for all of us
when I say we are there as a proxy for all you guys! I'm just glad to see LEGO
trains in the press! And I hope that it inspires some "Sleepers" out there to
get dialed into the LEGO trian hobby! (slight movie reference, "Telefon"
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/1817/telefon/telefon-sisk.html)

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep.