 Trains / 25399
Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
Yep, it is indeed Steve B, along with a few fellow members of GPLR...

http://www.anagrafyxx.com/power_of_us.jpg

Frank Filz at left, Steve Barile in the middle, myself on the right, and Dave
VinZant's arm popping the Santa Fe's lid. It's the lead image for the cover
story... pretty good, considering Steve and Jake are quoted in only one or two
paragraphs of the story!

That's so CUTE how the big boys let you play with the trains too, Binky...