 Trains / 2537
  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) I'm definitely no expert on train scales, since I don't get involved with any model railroading. But I do find it interesting that the original LEGO Scale (Town Plan scale) where the classic LEGO door is 3 bricks high is very close to 'HO' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) model (...) Plan (...) scale, (...) All of (...) Well, if you go even further into the train scale history of Lego, it is also interesting to note that trains came out in the late 60's, before minifigs were around. In fact, I believe that it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)