 Trains / 25313 (-20)
  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) I've received a couple of private e-mails requesting additional renders of this trolley with train club logos that I did not include. My apologies if I offended any club by not rendering your club's logo on the trolley. I was very lazy (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

I was going to wait for a few needed parts (ironically, from Hans-Juergen's BL store, who posted the first variation pics of James' trolley:-) but since the subject is hot, I shot some pics and will share now: (after moderation) (URL) Some notes: I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) Well, I guess I couldn't resist the Barney Urge-- guess that's because I have a 7 week old baby in the house ;-) (...) I was just thinking about lengthening this trolley by 4 studs, as well. The v7 trolley now uses the standard black 6x24 (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) I think James was basing this new color scheme upon the most readily available parts colors from BL (purple windows notwithstanding, which are also plentiful) JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) <ahem> The 13 club number is derived from LTCs who are actually displaying their layouts at the show, not from representatives who might also attend. HTH, JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Two British 37s

Hi, Since people have kindly informed me of the serial number for this train (see (URL) here>) and I found a picture of a retro-liveried version (37425 for those who care) I've decided to post some pics of my 37 series train in EWS livery and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

I was thinking about a purple window one also. Am I missing something? I only see the same color scheme with different logos...??? SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) This is fantastic, James:-) Funny about the purple-- my initial impulse was to actually build our car in that color (because I already have the windows left over from a killer Knight bus MOC that I never finished...) and call it the "Barney (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) Thanks James, This was a nice surprise to see our logo on one of your famous models! Calum (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Club Trolley Revisited

(...) Thanks James, The library is still moderated, but I already plan to make a white and green varient, as this is the coloring for the old trolly lines in San Diego, where I live. So far this has been an evolving design, but I'm sure I'll make my (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Club Trolley Revisited

I've twiddled with the trolley design a bit further-- mostly color combos as dictated by train window colors available at BrickLink. Interestingly enough, purple 2-wide and 4-wide train windows seem most plentiful from the Harry Potter Night Bus (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Once again, J-2 is out of the loop. Hopefully the GMLTC will have a representative or two there at the big show - it depends if I'll be able to get out of work for a few days. <sigh> JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Actually, you were correct with 13, as you included the GMLTC on your list and shouldn't have. JOHN (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) Indeed, I'm charging the camera and the video camera already! Really looking forward to being there to see this come togehter. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) I found a couple of pictures from above: (2 URLs) The 2nd picture shows the new french livery with lightgray, darkgray and red with yellow fronts. This yellow is brighter than the dutch yellow. On the right is 662432 (being repainted in the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) Right, I can see it now. It's the tile on top that's offset a little because the stud it's on (the transparent brick) isn't in a natural position. Of course, it would probably have been simpler to use two clear 1x2 plates with a tile on top, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(...) This event is going to be spectacular and I can hardly wait to go! JOHN (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A french BB 62400

(...) I'm not sure but I think there's a misunderstanding there. (I've been not precise enough) There are two tiles and if the one in the side (SNOT mounted) of the engine has no offset, the one "stud up" has a 0.4 stud offset relatively to the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote: Oops, 14 clubs, I forgot Indylug/CILTC!! Paul ps. My (poor) excuse for this omission is that they keep changing their name to CILTC, and then back to Indylug, so when typing the list, I left out CILTC, but (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

ILTCO would like to invite everyone to come see the largest LEGO train layout ever (~50 x 70 feet, or well over 15 x 20 meters) at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show, July 7-9, 2005 in Cincinnati!!!! The show is open (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact