 Trains / 25313
Re: Club Trolley Revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 20:07:40 GMT

   Here is the colorful livery with club logos gallery once moderated.

I’ve received a couple of private e-mails requesting additional renders of this trolley with train club logos that I did not include.

My apologies if I offended any club by not rendering your club’s logo on the trolley. I was very lazy regarding grabbing Train Club logos. I just picked the ones in this ILTCO gallery: click-thru to pages 5 and 6 in the gallery.

Now I have been reminded of the club page at ILTCO which hosts the logo list of all the active and affiliate clubs.

If you really want me to render this trolley with your train club logo, I will be happy to do it. Just send me a private e-mail. I’m working on two more club logo additions per private requests.

later,

James Mathis