 Trains / 24977
    Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) whew! (...) Na, I like them. (...) One other thing I have toyed with is using a 1x2 technic brick, sideways. There is just enough of a cut in shoulder there that the pin doesn't bind the way it does in two plates. However it doesn't allow that (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Samarth Moray
     (...) <Shameless Self-Plug> I'm doing the same thing with my newest under-construction diesel: (URL) This image is a bit outdated although it gives you an idea why I did so. I may/may not put pics of the updated version. It's all classified at the (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Mathew Clayson
   (...) I used this part to atach a 9v train motor to a train baseplate, with the motor centered on the wire hole. I wanted the motor closer to the center for a My Train steam engine. Mat (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)