 Trains / 24976
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 15:05:43 GMT

Ah. The single plate approach is what I use as well for my custom cars.

On first read, I thought you are advocating not using Technic plates at all.
And I was trying to figure out what else could possibly be used (besides
wagon plates.)  My mistake.

I do wish there was something slightly more secure than Tecnic plates to
use.

-- Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IFz0B5.20Cz@lugnet.com...