 Trains / 24957
    Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks to everyone who has answered. I think that these Paul Arzens trains are the closest thing to the real answer to my question. They do seem quite a distinctly European (as opposed to a single country) design and I have noted similar (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Didier Enjary
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: ... (...) Not exactly, the design is quite different from TGV and "Duplex TGV". TGV exists in various liveries - here a link that help you to clearly understand. (URL) Focus on : "Sud-Est" (older one) with his (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)