 Trains / 24908
    Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Some of Paul Arzens work is typical for Algiers, France, the Netherlands and even Spain (and no doubt many more, he was the French company Alsthom's main designer for several decades): (URL) some of his later work (URL) are the striping, and (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Timothy Gould
   (...) Thanks to everyone who has answered. I think that these Paul Arzens trains are the closest thing to the real answer to my question. They do seem quite a distinctly European (as opposed to a single country) design and I have noted similar (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview —Didier Enjary
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: ... (...) Not exactly, the design is quite different from TGV and "Duplex TGV". TGV exists in various liveries - here a link that help you to clearly understand. (URL) Focus on : "Sud-Est" (older one) with his (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.trains)