 Trains / 24603 (-10)
  Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC

Feeling ill... looking at this... it's like my chair was pulled out from under me... I have seen many pics of your guys' layouts but, well, wow. Um, can I join your club (any high tech work out that way?)... or at least can I run one of my trains (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Redesigned mini train wheel (!)

This seems to have slipped by under the radar, but the mini train wheel has been redesigned and improved by LEGO. The old one [1], available in M.O.W. cars, Gringott's Bank, etc., was high friction, and tended to be very squeaky. The new one [2], (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grand Central Station and 2 wide trains

(...) That is very cool. By the way, I will **** a brick if anyone figures out a way to motorize 2-wide trains on LEGO 12v track :) Chris By the way, I was thinking of the every so slightly more exceptable 4 letter word for **** a brick :) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Central Florida Brick Day...

Florida LEGO Fans, I declare Saturday, March 19th, Central Florida Brick Day! The day starts at the Plant City Train Show in Plant City, Florida with a display by the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and then the fun moves to the newly remodeled LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

  Re: Now THERE’S something you don’t see every day...

(...) HA! I thought that, too!! Peace and Long Life, Tw0nst3r tw0nst3r@earthlink*I...MALOT*.net (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) Do you have any pic/more info on this? I remember a boxcar I was very inspired by, I thought it was yours but a search revealed that it was (URL) Kevin Maynes'> However in the (URL) same thread> (URL) mention was made> of some links of your (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Now THERE’S something you don’t see every day...

(...) It happens all the time in Britain. It's shameful. It's almost enough to keep 2 heavy haulage companies in work on its own! It's worse when the destination for the loco is a place with a rail connection. Mark (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now THERE’S something you don’t see every day...

(...) You know what is ironic about those pictures. Is the fact that a train, used for hauling all sorts of goods around the world. Is being hauled by a truck, ironic. Dave (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grand Central Station and 2 wide trains

(...) Thanks. It is (indeed) VERY LOOSELY modeled after the CS Amsterdam. I wanted such a style station, with the big dome-like train hall. Amsterdam has indeed one of those, but so do quite a few other stations in major European cities (Frankfurt (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Grand Central Station and 2 wide trains

(...) Hey Paul, Is that based on Centraal station in Amsterdam? Either way, it looks great. It is hard to believe it's Micro-scale! Good work! Bill (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact