 Trains / 24578 (-5)
  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 24rd Annual Model Railroad Show. Thrill to the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout (a 30'x19' "L" at last (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  clip on train motor

This train newbie discovered that one of the four "L" shaped clips on a train motor has broken off. (There are two forward and two aft) Is this critical? How is this clip used? (I still have the clip, and possibly could glue it back on but I am not (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) I’m an 8 wide guy so I’ll throw my opinion in here. I began building 8 wides because I wanted to have the freedom to build as wide, as long and as realistic as I possibly could. For those reasons alone I don't use train plates. The 2x4, 2x6, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) Larry brings up a good point. When you think about a "Dream" part you have to look at how it would benifit the TLC. I think the 6x12 train plate has the potential to elliminate the need for the 6x24 and 6x28 train plates. Aslo from a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) Wouldn't use one. Would use the 2x2 tile with technic pin instead. (...) Bzzt, wrong answer. We're talking about a part that we want LEGO to make. It needs to fit in with their current parts and be useful to what they do. They do 6 wide. (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact