 Trains / 24568 (-5)
  Re: And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Chris! I don't think un-bastardizing would be a good idea since the novelty of the model IS the fact that it is a combo of train and space. But I may do a stand-alone MOW later! Thanks again! Legoswami (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some trains

BrickBuy wrote: [snip] (...) Woah. Talk about an intimidating looking engine. Very burly looking. (...) Those coaches look very classy. I like the roof work and the doors at the end, but I haven't seen six wheeled trucks before (don't get me wrong, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) I suggest 5 for the width (hey, half stud offset!), in case someone is swivelingright up to the edge and is using this inside an 8 or larger wide creation. (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) Did you see my most recent update to the part? I added 11 holes and opened the end. At first I opened the whole end. Then I thought well there is only 4 studs of usable space on the end any way. So I made a 4 stud opening. (URL) picture. Dave (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What if.....

(...) Well, maybe not (if you are counting from the closed end). But I wanted to go to 11! (...) Truck with a pin all the way at one end. I've done it before. That pin will swivel if placed between 2 and 3 (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact