 Trains / 24545
    2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing —Mathew Clayson
    A Motorised 2 axel truck with 3 stud wheel spacing. This is a custom modified 9v train motor. (URL) I've been toying with this idea for a while. It seems a shame that LEGO makes only the one style motor truck. I used a small DC motor and a pair of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: 2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing —Rob Hendrix
   "Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ID1o4G.1ErE@lugnet.com... (...) Holy crap Mat! I never really thought of doing that. That's great! To combat jittering on uneven tracks and the like, you could always add a second set (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: 2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Hi Rob, I figured you of all people would like this. I may add the seceond set of pickup wheels, or a second moterized truck, and wire them togather. Right now I'm usng the spring-to-axel methode to get my power from the metal wheels. If I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)